Sunday, August 10, 2014

We Live in Montana!!!

 We officially live in Montana now, just ask the UPS man. I am pretty sure in our first week of living here, we have already had 5 packages delivered

We are loving it! We are excited for the opportunity we have here and the new experiences we will make. Most of all, we are happy just to be all together again. 

The week prior to the move, we had A LOT going on. Michael was expected to come home on Wednesday, but didn't get here until late Saturday night due to one teeny tiny bolt coming off of the Mazda, which literally took 2 seconds to fix. He made it home safely and we were off onto our checklist of things to do before the move. 









 Olivia and I had some fun in the pool with Christy, Ben, James, and Mama for Pioneer Day. Later that evening, we went to Mooder's and snapped this cute photo.
 Olivia is adorable.


 Callie and the twins came into town. There were lots of giggles, shopping at the Distribution Center and Ikea, and a visit to Grandpa Dee. Padre also came into town so we snapped this last Father/Daughter picture we will probably get for a while. 



Second Sunday got moved to Fourth Sunday, so we snapped a sibling/Mooder picture. I was trying to tickle Sue and Beal to get them to smile, but unfortunately it ended up looking like I was trying to grab Beal's front butt. Mooder also has some pictures of Michael being a creeper in the back ground that I need to get my hands on.  

Monday night we had a wonderful BBQ at the Poole's. It was such a fun send off with so much love and yummy food.

Our empty place. We fell in love here, made a home here, and brought our first baby here. Also, I look contorted. I was going for the all cuddly look but failed. 

We had so many family and friends come to help us pack up. I was overwhelmed coming back from picking up SLAB to see who all showed up. It was a great feeling. 


 These ladies. Man, we are lucky to have them. They stuck with us till the very end getting the condo cleaned and packed up. 
 All packed up and ready to go! Why not take a prom picture in front of our moving van?
Sue was our last goodbye before leaving Utah. It was also probably the hardest. We all are so blessed and lucky to have our Sue. 





 Driving a 20 ft moving van that was towing our Element was the LONGEST RIDE EVER! Olivia fared pretty well, but had her moments. She knew when to turn on the charm to get out of taking a nap by petting Michael's arm or hugging my head. UGH, she is too cute. 

I have a billion more things to catch up on on here, but it is a start! Howdy from the Big Sky State!

No comments: