I guess I should finally sit down and right about our trip up to Idaho. We both had to work, so we didn't leave Orem until about 8 o'clock Saturday night with Michael's mom and Nathan's girlfriend Megan Davis (coolest last name ever right?)
The first stop of the night was in Roy at the Burger Bar. Michael and I fasted somewhat all day so we would be able to eat the ginormous burger. We forgot to tell Mama and Megan not to eat before hand, so they missed out but made sure we stopped on the way home as well after having a bite of ours. If you have not been there, go. Go right now. You will thank me later.
We finally made it to Soda Springs Idaho at like 1 in the morning. We stayed at Christy Jean's club house with the Lambsons. Sunday morning we woke up, met with everyone, including Luke and Bryce, my personal favorite little guys to visit while in Idaho. Bryce and Michael became best friends and got along very well.
We went to church, had some dinner, and headed up to Bear Lake. Twas fun.
Monday we went and floated down the river in some tubes. It was scary/boring/super duper fun/exciting all rolled into one. We were in a three man tube with Michael, Sammy, and I. I was the only one wearing chacos, the boys were in flip flops and had to take them off so they wouldn't lose them in the river. Being as I was the only one who had shoes on, I felt it was my responsibility to protect us when we were coming upon any rocks or walls. That was stupid. We were coming towards a really big jagged rock, so I stuck my foot out to push off. Rather than pushing us off, my leg took the brunt and bent in ways that legs should not bend. It killed. I did however save our tube from popping. Go me.
After hanging out there a tad, we headed home and stopped by Christy and Eric's house. It was so good to see them and I cannot wait for them to have their little baby boy this month!
Here are some pictures to prove we were there. Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment