Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jimmered

As you may know, Michael has a motorcycle named Jimmer. 

We like to go on Sunday rides with Jimmer. This particular Sunday we went up to Vivian's Park and it was GORGEOUS.

That was until we got home and I hit my leg on the super hot exhaust pipe. 

I got burned pretty bad. I documented the healing process and I have to say, the human body is pretty dang cool. 

WARNING!

These pictures may have some mature material (as in they are disgusting) and they also show off my cankles, so look at your own risk.






The last picture is from today. I am kind of upset it didn't leave a cooler scar.....

1 comment:

Karin said...

Oh I have done this before and it is NOT fun. I, too, was disappointed by the lack of cool scar, but it did burn one of my freckles off which is kind of cool!