I don't think of you at all. Just kidding. I love that song though. Here are a few pictoras of what the Vineyards have been up to. And yes, I am now a Vineyard.
We went camping with some friends in Springville. Well, we were going to go camping there, but it ended up being too packed so we went to Dry Canyon and our buddies got a flat on the way, sad day.
Our gopher friend.
Ya, he loves me.
Then we celebrated these two silly bums birthdays.
Proof that Moe was there.
THEN... we had a free Monday due to the awesomeness of July 4th. You see, when you live in Utah, and a holiday is on a Sunday, you get a whole weekend of celebrating instead of just one day. So on this sacred Monday off that never happens, Michael and I went on a hike up the canyon and then drove the Alpine Loop, the same Alpine Loop drive where he proposed almost a year ago.
He looks gross on purpose. I promise he is pretty in real life.
And that, ladies and gents, is what we have been up to lately.
1 comment:
I love all the spanish words that are slipping in to your vocabulary. I figure that if I hang around you long enough I will be fluent. Please never leave me. I want to speak Spanish
Post a Comment