Welp, our opportunity fell through. BUT, we were offered a different position for the near future and Michael has some other potential GeoTech jobs as well.
I'll admit, I was sad. I was annoyed. I was emotional. THIS was the thing that was supposed to work, at least that is what I prepped myself for. After a few good therapy sessions, I was reminded of a few things.
- I need to pray for peace. For true peace of heart and mind as we go through this phase. Instead of praying for what I think is what we want and crossing my fingers tight that we get that, I just need to go with the flow. Heavenly Father does know what is best for us and He is teaching us along our journey to get there.
- Just because I formulate a plan in my head that should give me certain results, I am learning that that is definitely not how it works. I need to stop stressing that my A+B=C does not work. There is going to be more like a A-B+PxQ+Z-A+W/G= Something better than my little C would have ever been thing going on.
- My husband is amazing. I am lucky to have him and be loved by him.
- Sometimes you just need to cry.
- I need to stop trying to figure out what it is we are "supposed" to be doing. I just need to start enjoying and loving my life day to day. Yes, we need goals to work towards, but I don't need to let those future goals negate the wonderful life I have with Michael and Olivia.
- Speaking of Olivia, she is so dang cute it kills me sometimes.
- Life is good. Pray and read your scriptures. Develop your personal relationship with the Lord.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment