Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Impromptu Fam Bam Reunion

Thursday: Grandma tells Beal she misses her grandchildren and wants to see them the following Monday or Tuesday. 
Thursday Night: Beal and I call our extended family, over 40+ of them. We plan the food, venue, and games.  The date is set for Monday night, and we would be having the Ultimate FHE. 
Monday: Catie has Olivia's 30 week doctor appointment. Beal is superwoman and gets everything ready for later that evening. 
Monday Night: We have 40+ people show up for one of the best impromptu family reunions ever. 

Here is the proof. 





















My favorite memory of the night: Everyone was going around sharing their memories and Carlie reminded me of the BEST memory ever. Once during a family function, food was served and a blessing was shared. I, being the naughty child I was, peeked through the entire prayer. Much to my amazement, during the prayer I saw Grandpa grab Grandma's boob. 

I of course had to share this with the entire family. 

Grandpa couldn't hear me tell the story, so after having it repeated several times, he smiled his adorable Grandpa Rey smile and fist pumped the air. 

IT. WAS. AWESOME.

I love my family. 

No comments: