Friday, December 9, 2011

Catch Up

I have been meaning to update this for a long time, but life has just been crazy busy. These are some pictures I found from Michael's phone. 

Enjoy.



This is from  Jack's 1st birthday party that we celebrated while they were out here. It was such a cute party with the monkey theme and yummy food. I love it when David and Becca come to town and their kindness. Yay for family!


I have no idea where this is from, but it looks cute. Probably from a motorcycle ride on Jimmer up the canyon. It is pathetic but that is as tan as I got this year, and as you can see it is not even that tan. Sad day. I miss life guarding. 


Bwaha. This picture makes me laugh. We went to California to celebrate Grandpa's 86th birthday and Aunt Robin pulled this sucker out. How cute are we?  And how grateful are we that we grew up and actually grew some hair? I sure am.


Benjamin David Poole
(They are starting the brain washing early)


Micah took Nigel, Isaac, Collin, Michael and I shooting when we were up at his parents house. Nigel did a very good job at staying in his safety spot. 


I LOVE MA HUSBAND!


This kid. Oh man. We went with the Canlas' to Grandpa's birthday and it was so fun! Who would have thought that travelling in a monster van with six kids, four grown ups, one who had strep and was sicker than a dog mind you, would be fun?!


Josh and Danica went to Disneyland right before the party and got this hat for Jack. I think Josh is the most baby hungry man I have ever met. He is so great with kiddos!


Again, this kid. Pretty sure he and Michael (or should I say Monkey, which is how it sounds when Westie tries to say Michael, and it is the CUTEST thing ever) bonded a lot that trip. 


See the safety square? Nigel drew that all by himself and would not leave until all of the guns were put away. Can we say awesome?



And last but not least, Michael and the men folk in his family went to Texas to cheer on BYU. I guess the stadium was ginormous. Welcome to Texas boys, go big or go home.

We are in the middle of finals and projects, and I cannot wait for our much needed Christmas break. We are also doing Thanksmas this weekend and have a company Christmas party to go to woot, woot.                Yay for the holidays!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Yay! And don't mind if I do....

(steal some of these photos...)