Um, is it just me or is this warmer weather AWESOME? It couldn't have come at a better time. We both have finals coming up and Michael has been studying very hard, I am so proud of him. I, on the other hand, have senioritis and will probably start working on my final paper that is due next Tuesday Monday night. I have zero motivation and can only think about graduating in 14 days and getting a grown up job. EEK!
Because of the sunshine, we took a break from our studies and we had a lunch date yesterday at Nielson's Grove with Boba drinks, edamame, and Sensuous Sandwiches. Yummers. The best part was I got to go on my first real bike ride with Jimmer and then today I got to go on a longer one and we went up to Rock Canyon. Oh. Man. This summer is going to be a fun one.
I heart the sunshine. I heart my amazing husband. I heart school almost being over. I heart Jimmer (the bike, not the man, although I am sure he is a pleasant person).
Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment