Thursday, March 17, 2011

Best Week Ever

I love celebrating my birthday, even though  if you ask me to my face I will deny it. I hate feeling like a burden to those around me and have someone feel obligated to get me a present or something. None the less, I love my birthday. 

What better way to celebrate your birthday by celebrating for a whole week instead of just one day? I, being the lucky girl that I am, got to!

It started out Friday night with Brats and J Dawgs sauce along with these which are the best part of my birthday season no joke. I love the Thin Mints and Samoas, and pretty sure when I saw the little girls selling them at Harmons, I squealed. 

Saturday we got to celebrate Grandma and Grandpa Lambson's 60 year wedding anniversary. I love love! I really love watching the two of them in love because they prove  that you can truly make it through anything.  I am sad that I don't have a picture of them together though. 

Sunday we may have taken advantage of daylight savings and forgot to set our clocks ahead on "accident". Oh who cares, we slept in on purpose and missed church and just enjoyed having a day completely off, with nothing to do until our family dinners later in the evening. I love hanging out with my husband and we took a very much needed break from deadlines and pressures. It was heavenly.

Monday we had the cousins over for Family Home Evening and they surprised me with a birthday party too! They had cake, balloons, and presents, including Mary Kay Satin Hands and Lips, mmm. I was so surprised and I heart my cousins! Oh and I made this for dinner and it was so good. 

Tuesday was work all day and play all night. We are currently obsessed with a show called Ghost Adventures, mostly for its white trashness, and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morn watching it because.......

Wednesday was my birthday and I didn't have to go to work! Which meant sleeping in and breakfast in bed with my cute husband. Then there was some more sleeping in and taking my sweet time to get ready. I had some flowers delivered by this cutie and then yummy lunch with Mom, Beal, Nigel, Bradley, and my husband. Michael and I went shopping and then to a movie and just hung out. Hanging out doing nothing with my husband is the best birthday gift ever.

Thanks for the fun birthday my peeps. I am old now.

No comments: