Thanksmas is a holiday that my older sister created so that we would be able to spend quality holiday time with our Padre and Nancy. It has become my favorite holiday as it usually entails a long weekend of visiting, eating, and loving my family. I have the best family ever. Sadly, there is not a picture of Michael and I, but we were both there studying and eating with everyone.
I love the spirit of Thanksmas and how each and every year, it brings my family closer together. I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me so much with the parents and siblings that I have. It is so funny to think that growing up we would get into fights and hate each other. I can say that my siblings are some of my best friends. I love them all very much. I love being an aunt to my cute nieces and nephews, but I hate it when they are so cute that it makes me baby hungry. And believe me, they are super cute most of the time. YAY for Thanksmas and YAY for fam bams.

No comments:
Post a Comment