Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update

Michael got his first bike this summer. Her name is Genevieve. She is blue. He took her on a ride and I followed in my car so I could take pictures. He loved the paparazzi as you can tell. 
 Padre came to visit for the birth of Davis. We got to pick him up from the airport and then take him on a drive through the Alpine Loop. It was his first time and he loved it. It was perfect as the leaves were still changing colors, and it smelled so great. I heart the Alpine Loop!
 We hosted 4th Sunday Dinner. It was a blast as you can obviously tell. 
How could you not love this face?! This kid is awesome. The end. 
 Michael went on his two week trip to look at rocks all over the state of Utah. He likes rocks. 
 We celebrated our six months by going to see a movie. The movie really sucked, not to mention the noxious couple in front of us, the movie turning off for about ten minutes about 45 minutes into the movie, the list could go on and on. I was just happy to get a date with the man I love and celebrate 6 months of marriage. 

 Two of my guys just hanging out and being awesome.
Look at these cutie patooties. They are having another boy in February. WOOHOO!

We heart our life. 

No comments: