Christine Davis Covey. Those are the words that we heard just in time as we walked into the Marriot Center on Friday evening. She did it! She graduated with her Masters. I feel bad because I don't remember what it is in exactly, but it has to do with being awesome, which Chrissy is. She is the woman who does it all. Babies, school, Young Womens leader, sister, mother, friend. She is just so great. I am glad to have her as an example to always push yourself and be the best you can be. Go Tiney Go! We love you and are so proud of you!

Picture time.

My husband is hot.

Did I mention that Chrissy went to school while preggers, and finished preggers? Not with the same kiddo that is, but with kiddo number 3! DAH! How fun is that? They are screwed if they get another Evie because she is just so pretty, but Johnny boy will do a good job at being a big brother and beat off the boys.


I said it before and I will say it again. GO TINEY GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment